Save up to 50% for training thanks to Stanwick recognition
Thanks to the regular quality audits Stanwick successfully passes, your company can benefit from financial support for our training activities through various grant measures:
1. Alimento subsidies for companies active in the food industry
Every food industry company (joint committee 118 or 220) established in Flanders, Brussels or Wallonia is entitled to an Alimento training subsidy. The intervention applies to all training offered by Stanwick and the amount of the intervention depends on the size of the company, the chosen training formula (open or tailor-made), the sector specificity of the training and the range of risk groups. Advice and guidance should be coordinated with Alimento in advance. For more information, please visit: www.alimento.be.
2. The SME portfolio
The SME portfolio is a subsidy measure through which you - as an entrepreneur - receive financial support for the purchase of services that improve the quality of your business. Specifically, these are training courses for implementing continuous improvement in your company, for example, or optimising your organisational structure in light of the demand for alert, agile companies.
The SME portfolio wants to be accessible to as many companies as possible. That is why the Flemish government has made it easy to apply and submit subsidy requests. Every SME receives subsidies to purchase training from registered service providers, such as Stanwick. So you can obtain these subsidies for our training programmes.
Are you eligible for the SME portfolio?
Both small and medium-sized SMEs can benefit from the SME portfolio.
When are we talking about a small SME?
- Less than 50 employees
- Annual turnover of maximum 10 million euro or an annual balance sheet total of 10 million euro
When do we talk about a medium-sized SME?
- Having between 50 and 250 employees
- Annual turnover of maximum 50 million euro or an annual balance sheet total of 43 million euro
What is eligible?
- What: training - mainly designed to improve the operation of your business
- Who: for those working in your business
- Where: by a registered service provider such as Stanwick
- Content: focused on your company's core processes
- Purpose: to professionalise your Flemish company
- A lean-six sigma training course
- A leadership skills training for 1st-line managers
- A project management training course
The subsidy amounts
- A small enterprise (see above) can receive subsidies of €7,500 per calendar year through the SME portfolio by having training courses subsidised. The grant amount is equal to 30% of the training amount.
- A medium-sized enterprise (see above) can receive subsidies of €7,500 per calendar year through the SME portfolio by having training courses subsidised. The grant amount is equal to 20% of the training amount.
- Contact Stanwick to find out if your project is eligible at firstname.lastname@example.org
- More info can be found at www.vlaio.be/nl/subsidies-financiering/kmo-portefeuille
How can you apply for the subsidies?
You can apply for the subsidies from the SME portfolio according to the step-by-step plan that you can find in Vlaio's comprehensive manual. In a nutshell:
- You contact Stanwick for a training or consultancy programme with SME portfolio and based on our cooperation proposal you can apply for the subsidy.
- To do so, go to www.kmo-portefeuille.be and click on "login kmo-portefeuille. Use the following Stanwick recognition number: Training: DV.O108380
- You pay your own contribution into the SME portfolio account of the financial partner Sodexo
- The Agency for Innovation and Entrepreneurship also pays your subsidy into this account
- The training is followed/advice is provided
- You pay the VAT directly to Stanwick
- You receive the invoice and pay online by clicking on the 'Pay' button in your file again