Strategy Development & Deployment
Strategy Deployment is the process of implementing the organizational vision and strategy in a systematic and structured way. It is a proven process to help people within your organization work more effectively in the same strategic direction. The key to success lies in focus and priority-setting, in gaining consensus on a select number of goals, and in the non-debatable translation of these goals throughout the entire organization.
Tom Van der Straeten
By aligning strategies within your organization and putting focus on what is really important to become future-proof, more transparency is created in both communication and employee motivation. Visible and measurable moments of truth valorize people's efforts.
The Strategy Development process with Stanwick consists of the following steps:
- Conducting an “As-is”- analysis to identify the strengths and areas for improvement of the current strategy deployment system
- Facilitating the process of setting strategic priorities
- Translating these priorities into specific mid-term goals and associated "Key Performance Indicators" (KPI)
- Defining yearly action plans with appropriate KPIs. Challenges may be department-based or can be translated into global cross-departmental projects. Roles and responsibilities of co-workers are clarified, and reward and performance management systems are installed.
- Developing measurement systems to monitor the progress of the strategy deployment. Where possible, these measurements will be made visual. Visualization facilitates and reinforces the strategy.