This course is ideal for making participants more familiar with projects and project-based work. What is a project anyway and how can you approach it in a structured(er) way? How do you go about planning and how do you deal with stakeholders, risks and the correct follow-up of your project? Participants leave with concrete and pragmatic tools to immediately apply in their daily operations and work more project-oriented.
- This training consists of 2 (consecutive or non-consecutive) training days.
- The course offers a mix of theoretical underpinnings and practical exercises.
- Each participant should preferably have a project as a project leader or project team member.
- The training provides the opportunity for experience exchange with other participants.
- The learning experience is supported and enhanced by the use of an online learning platform.
- A training certificate can be provided.
What can you expect?
- Structured Working
- The PDCA method
- Delineating assignments (content + roles & responsibilities)
- WBS = Work Breakdown Structure: creating insight into work volume
- Introduction to Project Management
- Positioning Project Management (in addition to PDCA)
- Definition of a 'Project'
- Project Management Process Flow
- Basic skills in Project Management
- Preparation of a Project Charter
- Planning a Project: Milestone planning
- Risk Management in projects
- Monitoring and adjusting projects
- Project follow-up and closure
- Definition phase:
- Delineating a project with the project triangle
- Content of the Project charter
- Social Contract between project manager and client
- Risk Analysis
- Planning phase:
- Work Breakdown Structure
- Milestone planning
- Activity planning
- Implementation phase + follow-up & adjustment:
- Learning stop
- Status report
- Transfer & closure phase:
- Project aftercare
- Project evaluation