Organisations have numerous company-specific processes, both in production and in services. Every day people look for solutions to improve them & provide an answer to the following problem statements:
- "Our process is characterized by numerous errors & defects. We receive a lot of customer complaints due to low quality".
- "Our process is characterized by low delivery reliability? We do not deliver the goods / services to the customer on time. "
- "Our process is characterized by an unachievable cost structure. We struggle every month to achieve a healthy balance. "
Today we are flooded with tools & techniques to improve our business process. Just think of Six Sigma, TPM (Total Productive Maintenance), Lean, QRM (Quick Response Manufacturing), TQM (Total Quality Management), ... All these techniques have undeniably their advantage, but are often built from a well-defined vision. And in that perspective, these techniques can be quite restrictive. An integrated approach is thus required.
That is why Stanwick is committed to an overarching approach that ensures that the entire operational column (from logistics, production and maintenance, up to and including administration & contacts with customers / suppliers) can be improved and optimized in your company. That overarching approach is Operational Excellence.
We conduct an OPEX (Operational Excellence) assessment in three steps, in which an implementation plan is set up together with all the partners involved, and the necessary involvement is created.
- Gain insight into your business and current (production) strategy.
- Mapping the current and future context by means of Value Stream Mapping (VSM) or Manufacturing Critical-path Time map (MCT).
- Identifying the most important improvement levers.
We are partnering with your employees during the implementation in order to achieve maximum results, within a predetermined period.
- Mapping and analyzing the chosen value chain(s) (micro analysis, extended value stream mapping).
- Executing (inter)company workshops (both supplier and client direction) and jointly developing the future value chain.
- Helping to implement important improvement levers (rationalization of products / parts / suppliers, making or buying, line balancing, eliminating losses, improving intercompany planning, Sales & Operations Planning, ...).
- The key success is to work together with management and employees to develop a new way of working (a new corporate culture).
We set up a training and coaching program to familiarize your employees with the right manufacturing techniques.
- We supervise 'Kaizen workshops' from 3 to 5 days: development of production cells, organisation of internal transport & line supply (Kanban Kaizen), lean design of new production processes (Production Preparation Process, 3P), Lean Logistics (kaizen workshops in warehouses, lay-out studies, 5S, improve flow ...), Lean Office (eg shortening lead times in adminstration)
- Mobilization session to promote (inter) company cooperation (through an interactive simulation game).
- Lean Office, Lean Manufacturing, Lean Supply Chain Game: to create insights into the basics to make a chain lean, and to become skilled in promoting cooperation.